Monday, December 5, 2011

How to Create a Podcast

     In the podcast, the speaker introduces how to use "Podcast Producer" to create or capture any content you want. You can use the podcast to do your presentation, lectures or use it as a tool of training. You can make a podcast either as a video or audio and the podcast that is made by Podcast Producer can be played on ipod, iphone, itunes or on apple TV.

Podcast Producer

     In my classroom, I will use podcast as a tool for mutual communication between students and teacher. Sometimes the class time is not that sufficient, I will record what I hope to share with the class as a podcast and share it on my blog with my students so that all of them will not miss their chances of learning more. Also, if they hope to reply my podcast, they can make a podcast either in video or audio as one of the way of reply. Of course they can type a comment if they are shy to speak. To help them learn how to create a podcast, I not only will share this podcast with my students but will show them some websites that people can use to create a podcast. Also, I will teach them how to search some further learning about the field they are interested through podcasts. If they are learning Japanese, there are several channels for Japanese learning. If they hope to learn other podcast teaching videoing a podcast, they can also find other videos that teach this on iTunes or other websites. In addition, when doing group presentation, I will also ask my students to make a presentation through podcast such as telling a story they make in target language or even acting a story that we just covered in class.
     Once students learn how to make use of podcast in their learning, they not only know how to create a podcast to communicate with teacher but can find other podcasts that will improve their learning.

1 comment:

  1. You have presented good content about podcasting but did not link to the podcast you refer to.

    ReplyDelete